"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost."

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Because Of You

Posted by miZz_nizZ Thursday, September 24, 2009, under | 2 comments

Because of you
my world is now whole,
Because of you
love lives in my soul.
Because of you
I have laughter in my eyes,
Because of you
I am no longer afraid of good-byes.
You are my pillar
my stone of strength,
With me through all seasons
and great times of length.
My love for you is pure
boundless through space and time,
it grows stronger everyday
with the knowledge that you'll always be mine.
At the altar
I will joyously say 'I do',
for I have it all now
and it's all because of you.

2 comments:

jiwang gile,dunk.

ble ko nak kawen a?

:P :P :P

kwen wafa?leh je kwen..saugeh da nk sponsor minyak kwen aku..upb die. ko aku nk set pngtin leh?leh la..ko g r bodek ayh ko.haha

Popular Posts

Tags

PenGunJunG

MeMbe On9

Say No 2 WaR!!

Blog Archive